Sean, 41, divorced, 2 kids, match.com
I met Sean for a drink at Bar Louie. He originally proposed the Clevelander (um, bad call) and I decided this guy wasn't worth an extra long walk so I proposed a shorter walking distance from my place. He arrived 15 minutes late because he said he couldn't find parking. (Turns out there is a parking lot right across the street so it wasn't that there wasn't a place to park...he just didn't want to PAY for parking. Big difference...
He talked about how he has two furnaces in his house...one upstairs and one downstairs. He says he only turns them on when he occupies that floor of the house. And he said his thermostat was set at 60 degrees. During the date he kept awkwardly touching my arm. eewwww. He ordered beers for both of us and left the change on the bar. I ended up buying the 2nd round of beers. He wanted a 3rd beer and I declined. When the bartender told him he owed $5.00 for his beer he told her to take it out of the money sitting on the bar. She counted it and alerted him that he was $.50 short. He didn't flinch. So the bartender awkwardly said she would cover the shortage. Not only did he short the bartender...he also didn't tip her. And that was the point in the date when he started slurring his words and asking me repeat questions. Okay pal, you're done. Then he had the brass ones to ask me if I wanted to get something to eat. I said no and that I was heading home. Cheapskate! Go find a greasy spoon and sober your ass up before you get behind the wheel!
No comments:
Post a Comment